Company Mission - Our mission is to help secure as many companies as possible, by using the best way of doing so, penetration testing. Sprocket Security prioritizes offensive security for enterprises, empowering them to build robust defense strategies based on individual business risk.
How - At Sprocket Security, we've built an expert-driven Continuous Penetration Testing platform that blends cutting-edge automated and manual testing methods.
Your Mission - As an Early Careers level Business Development Representative at Sprocket Security, your mission will be to establish new business leads, and contribute to our revenue growth. You'll kickstart your career and present our innovative Offensive Security solutions and services to enterprises across the country. Come and kick start you career with Sprocket Security!
- Trailblaze New Opportunities: Leverage your self-starter spirit to initiate outreach to prospects using creative prospecting strategies.
- Identify the needs and challenges of potential customers: Demonstrating how our solutions can address their cybersecurity demands.
- Master of Persuasion: Develop and deliver our compelling value proposition and differentiation points with confidence.
- Nurture the Sales Pipeline: Guide prospects through the sales process. Schedule discovery meetings for our sales representatives and prospects.
- Collaborate for Success: Collaborate seamlessly with our marketing team on email campaigns, blog/website content, and more, contributing to our market presence as you continue to develop your skills.
- Cybersecurity Advocate: Actively participate in the cybersecurity community, attend events, and showcase your passion for helping others stay secure as you build your career in the industry.
- Desire to Excel: Demonstrate desire to learn, grow, and excel in your role. Your genuine interest in cybersecurity fuels your motivation to make a difference.
- Sales Savvy: While prior sales experience is not mandatory, showcase your enthusiasm and eagerness to embrace a hunter mentality in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Technical Fluency: Develop an understanding of technical Cyber Security terminology to guide customers toward the right cybersecurity solutions as you enhance your skills in the field.
- Eagerness to Learn: Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset, always seeking new opportunities to learn and develop your skills as you kickstart your career.
- Effective Communicator: Display clear and concise verbal and written communication skills that allow you to captivate audiences and build strong relationships.
- Interest in cybersecurity software and services or emerging technology – major advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - hunter before farmer.
- Experience contributing to business growth and working closely with leadership teams (even if through internships or academic projects).
- 401k Match: We offer an immediate eligibility company-matched 401k plan, ensuring your future is secure.
- Work/Life Balance: Enjoy unlimited and mandatory PTO, promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Receive a 50% company contribution for health insurance and 100% contribution for dental and vision plans, covering both you and your family.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Sprocket Security embraces a versatile hybrid methodology, enabling you to seamlessly blend remote and in-person work. We measure performance on results, not seat time.
Ready to Trailblaze the Cybersecurity Frontier? If you're passionate about cybersecurity and eager to make an impact in the industry, we want you on our team. Apply now at Sprocket Security and join the revolution of safeguarding businesses from cyber threats!