Monitor risk and remediation
Browse discovered exploits by a variety of criteria including severity, project, days unresolved, assignee, and more.
- Explore exploits in a full Attack Narrative synopsis.
- Observe and engage with findings' progress and status.
- Filter and query lists of exploits to assist in remediation.
Strengthen your organization's security posture and share your teams' successes with interactive real-time reporting.
- Improve your average time to remediate.
- Discover decaying and critical findings.
- Provide detailed reports to stakeholders.
Transparent real-time discovery and remediation efforts across Projects & findings.
- Engage in conversations with testers regarding a finding.
- Assign users to findings to help facilitate remediation.
- Identify activity patterns in detection and remediation.
Discover & Remediate
Engage with the Findings
that matter most in real-time.
Vulnerability scans are only half the battle. Our expert team of testers and detection automation provides you full visibility into the most concerning threats to your organization's attack surface.
- Assign users to a given Finding
- Comment and converse in real-time
- Manage states and statuses of Findings
Know your enemy
Attack Narratives paint the picture that was once a black box.
Attack Narratives are paths and procedures described by testers to help you understand how exploits happen. Better strengthen your security posture during patching and IT infrastructure maintenance.
Analyze real-time progress & generate on-demand reports.
The Sprocket Portal is geared with real-time analytics on your remediation velocity, attack surface, threat detection, and important findings.
- Provided Attestation reports for third parties.
- PCI & SOC2 reports for compliance procedures.
- Generate Executive Summaries for stakeholders.
Experience seamless and organized penetration testing services.
Sprocket's expert Service Delivery teams provide continuous penetration testing across external/internal testing, web/mobile application testing, purple/red teaming, and social engineering all maintained within the Portal.
- Managed asset scopes for individual Projects.
- Add/remove services and assets with just one click.
- Browse findings by Project scope.
Automated threat detection you should expect—human testing you can trust.
External Penetration Testing
Do you know what is lurking around your asset perimeter? Our expert testing teams will identify the risks across your attack surface that can be exploited by threat actors.
Internal Penetration Testing
Defend your organization against insider threats. Our offensive testers will gain initial footholds onto the internal network and illustrate potential internal breaches.
Phishing, baiting, and other tactics can compromise your organization's most sensitive data. Testers will put your employees to the test and suggest improvements.
Web Application Testing
Databases, user interfaces, and server-side components commonly result in breaches. Our testers will ensure your organization's applications are secure from potential threats.
Can your organization truly defend itself against determined attackers? Testers will simulate attacks to test your organization's security posture and response capabilities.
Collaborate with expert testers during exploit discovery. Sprocket provides remediation guidance and full visibility into the attack paths used during our testing processes.
Continuous Penetration Testing
Know your threats
when they emerge.
When your environment changes or new threats affect your attack surface, testers perform security testing. You are alerted and assisted in remediation efforts all maintained within the powerful Sprocket Platform.
Continuous Penetration Testing Subscription
- Access to the Sprocket Platform
- Dedicated penetration testing teams
- Stay up-to-date on emerging threats
- Collaborate during discovery & remediation
- Range of expertise testing abilities