After initially accessing an internal network during a penetration test, you need to find out what the Active Directory (AD) infrastructure looks like. Here, we’re going to examine methods for this process from both Windows and Linux, so you have an approach in your back pocket that fits your needs.
30 Oct 2020
- Launching a pentest: How to discover related DNS records
- Leveraging hijacked Slack sessions on macOS
- Users are a top threat to your network – and here’s why bug bounties won’t help
- How to hunt for SolarWinds Orion usage
- Bug Bounty vs. Continuous Pen Testing: Understanding the Basics