Setup and managing a pentest dropbox infrastructure should be simple, reliable, and versatile. In part 1 we'll show you the hardware options, and in part 2 we'll go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN environment that reduces time spent managing remote network connectivity.
- Password spraying and MFA bypasses in the modern security landscape
- Crossing the Log4j Horizon - A Vulnerability With No Return
- Another Log4j on the fire: Unifi
- How to exploit Log4j vulnerabilities in VMWare vCenter
- Leading and Empowering Your Team During Log4j