In part 2 we go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN server that our dropboxes and pentesters will connect to. We'll walk through configurations and certificates needed for seamless connectivity.
Setup and managing a pentest dropbox infrastructure should be simple, reliable, and versatile. In part 1 we'll show you the hardware options, and in part 2 we'll go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN environment that reduces time spent managing remote network connectivity.
- Creating Small Containers for Penetration Testing
- 12 Ways You'll Benefit from Continuous Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Dropbox Part 3 - Provisioning
- Penetration Testing Dropbox Part 2 - VPN Infrastructure
- Penetration Testing Dropbox Part 1 - Hardware