In part 2 we go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN server that our dropboxes and pentesters will connect to. We'll walk through configurations and certificates needed for seamless connectivity.
Setup and managing a pentest dropbox infrastructure should be simple, reliable, and versatile. In part 1 we'll show you the hardware options, and in part 2 we'll go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN environment that reduces time spent managing remote network connectivity.
- Launching a pentest: How to discover related DNS records
- Leveraging hijacked Slack sessions on macOS
- Users are a top threat to your network – and here’s why bug bounties won’t help
- How to hunt for SolarWinds Orion usage
- Bug Bounty vs. Continuous Pen Testing: Understanding the Basics