In part 2 we go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN server that our dropboxes and pentesters will connect to. We'll walk through configurations and certificates needed for seamless connectivity.
Setup and managing a pentest dropbox infrastructure should be simple, reliable, and versatile. In part 1 we'll show you the hardware options, and in part 2 we'll go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN environment that reduces time spent managing remote network connectivity.
- How to defend against password spraying
- Preventing Social Engineering Breaches
- How to exploit Zerologon (CVE-2020-1472)
- How to: Execute passive internal recon during continuous penetration testing
- Credential Stuffing: 5 basics you need to understand