In part 2 we go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN server that our dropboxes and pentesters will connect to. We'll walk through configurations and certificates needed for seamless connectivity.
Setup and managing a pentest dropbox infrastructure should be simple, reliable, and versatile. In part 1 we'll show you the hardware options, and in part 2 we'll go beyond autossh and create a OpenVPN environment that reduces time spent managing remote network connectivity.
- Never stop frontin: How to quickly setup a redirector and transparent reverse proxy
- CPT in the wild: 3 real-world examples that prove its value
- The ultimate tag team: PetitPotam and ADCS pwnage from Linux
- #PrintNightmare – Is your company protected from this Print Spooler vulnerability?
- How to limit cleartext password storage and fix the issue in your organization