After initially accessing an internal network during a penetration test, you need to find out what the Active Directory (AD) infrastructure looks like. Here, we’re going to examine methods for this process from both Windows and Linux, so you have an approach in your back pocket that fits your needs.
30 Oct 2020
- Never stop frontin: How to quickly setup a redirector and transparent reverse proxy
- CPT in the wild: 3 real-world examples that prove its value
- The ultimate tag team: PetitPotam and ADCS pwnage from Linux
- #PrintNightmare – Is your company protected from this Print Spooler vulnerability?
- How to limit cleartext password storage and fix the issue in your organization