Company Mission - Our mission is to help secure as many companies as possible, by using the best way of doing so, penetration testing. Sprocket Security prioritizes offensive security for enterprises, empowering them to build robust defense strategies based on individual business risk.
How - At Sprocket Security, we've built an expert-driven Continuous Penetration Testing platform that blends cutting-edge automated and manual testing methods.
Your Mission – As a Software Engineer at Sprocket Security, you will contribute to the development of disruptive software and infrastructure in the cybersecurity industry. You will leverage your academic foundation and eagerness to learn to tackle challenges that push the boundaries of what has been solved before. Join a passionate team that values innovation and creativity.
- Be part of an engineering team that are creating solutions to challenging problems, applying your fresh perspective to contribute to innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the front-end and back-end development of our customer portal and proprietary scanning engines.
- Learn new technologies or languages and actively participate in research & development initiatives.
- Perform greenfield development, collaborating with the team to determine the best technology to meet business goals.
- Make a significant impact on the world by contributing to the development of resilient cybersecurity solutions.
- Solid foundation in software engineering, with a focus on web development.
- Entry level experience with web-based development using Ruby on Rails (Educational or personal)
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team setting and in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Exposure to DevOps practices, including GitLab, Docker containers, orchestration frameworks, and databases.
- Experience building RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Entry level exposure to AWS and scalable infrastructure.
- Interest or coursework in cybersecurity or emerging technology.
- Proficiency in front-end technologies and frameworks.
- Enthusiasm for the innovation, thrills, and speed of a growing start-up.
- Understanding of networking protocols and Linux systems.
- Values openness and honesty over being right.
- 401k Match: We offer an immediate eligibility company-matched 401k plan, ensuring your future is secure.
- Work/Life Balance: Enjoy unlimited and mandatory PTO, promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Receive a 50% company contribution for health insurance and a 100% contribution for dental and vision plans, covering both you and your family.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Sprocket Security embraces a versatile hybrid methodology, enabling you to blend remote and in-person work seamlessly. We measure performance on results, not seat time.
Ready to Trailblaze the Cybersecurity Frontier? If you're passionate about cybersecurity and eager to impact the industry, we want you on our team. Apply now at Sprocket Security and join the revolution of safeguarding businesses from cyber threats!