Company Mission - Our mission is to help secure as many companies as possible, by using the best way of doing so, penetration testing. Sprocket Security prioritizes offensive security for enterprises, empowering them to build robust defense strategies based on individual business risk.
How - At Sprocket Security, we've built an expert-driven Continuous Penetration Testing platform that blends cutting-edge automated and manual testing methods.
Your Mission – As an IT Manager at Sprocket Security, you will own our IT infrastructure. You will manage the infrastructure that hosts our Offensive Security platform, and our internal end-user IT environment. Your expertise will enable our Platform to scale, so Offensive Security expertise can positively impact more companies worldwide.
- You will be responsible to design, install, and maintain systems that are core to the success of our organization.
- Own our internal End-user IT infrastructure.
- Manage employee onboarding in relation to IT infrastructure.
- Act as an administrator for our Azure and M365 environment.
- End user device management for Mac environment through an MDM solution.
- Act as a solution architect for internal IT resources, ensuring the appropriate integration and management of business applications.
- Understand the organization's strategic direction and ensure IT infrastructure planning is aligned.
- Management of network and user access controls.
- Management of vendor relationships.
- Establish standards & procedures for the governance of our IT environment.
- Act as the escalation point for all IT-related queries.
- Responsible for health, uptime, monitoring, and reporting.
- Play a critical role in gaining Industry standard certifications, such as ISO 27001 and SOC2.
- Previous experience managing an IT infrastructure environment in Azure.
- Previous experience with Linux and Mac OS operating system administration.
- Experience working with a SaaS environment.
- Prior responsibility for managing an Internal End-user environment.
- Management of Office and Microsoft 365 environments.
- Experience managing data migration efforts.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and managing expectations across different internal stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security fundamentals.
- Experience working in an early-stage SaaS company that is growing its employee headcount.
- Experience working with a Software Development team using Ruby on Rails.
- Has taken an organisation through Industry Standard certification process.
- Knowledge of Apple Business Manager and popular MDM products for Mac.
- Unlimited and mandatory PTO for healthy work/life balance.
- Company-matched 401k (immediate eligibility, no one should have to wait to start saving).
- 50% company contribution for health insurance for employees and family plans.
- 100% company contribution for dental and vision.
- Work on whatever schedule works best for you. We care about results, not 9-5.
- Hardware and tools of your choice.
- Support for your career development with paid training, conferences, certifications, etc.
Ready to Trailblaze the Cybersecurity Frontier? If you're passionate about cybersecurity and eager to make an impact in the industry, we want you on our team. Apply now at Sprocket Security and join the revolution of safeguarding businesses from cyber threats!