Salary range: $90k-$150k
- Architect and engineer solutions to challenging problems that have never been solved before.
- Innovate and develop upon existing applications. Most are written in Ruby, supporting applications use languages such as Python, Go, JS, etc.
- Develop and manage pipelines and tests
- Engineer solutions to complex networking, application, and business logic challenges at scale using cloud services
- Develop the front-end and back-end to our customer portal and proprietary scanning engines
- Learn new technology or languages and particpate in research & development
- Perform greenfield design and development. Determine the best technology to use to meet business goals
- Make an impact on the world by helping companies become resilient to cyber threats
- 3-5 years web software engineering experience, preferably in Ruby and Rails. Experience with the MVC software design pattern is desired.
- Ability to work productively in a remote team setting and in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and Infrastructure-as-Code, especially Terraform and Ansible
- Experience building and maintaining DevOps pipelines in GitLab, Docker containers, orchestration frameworks, and databases
- Experience building RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with graph databases and hightly scalable infrastructure
- Exprience in Python, Bash, managing big data, analytics, elasticsearch, kubernetes and scalable architectures
- Cybersecurity and networking knowledge
- Enjoys the innovation, thrills, and speed of a growing startup
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and Linux systems
- Desire to lead junior developers and work with leadership on business initiatives
- Values openness and honesty over being right
- Unlimited and mandatory PTO for healthy work/life balance
- Company matched 401k (immediate eligibility, no one should have to wait to start saving)
- 50% company contribution for health insurance for employees and family plans
- 100% company contribution for dental and vision
- Work remotely and whatever schedule works best for you. We care about results, not 9-5.
- Hardware and tools of your choice
- Support for your career development with paid training, conferences, certifications, etc.