This is the perfect role for someone who is organized, strategic and creative. One day you’ll create social posts for LinkedIn. The next you’ll optimize the website to align with a new initiative. The ideal candidate can handle basic creative needs (short-form copywriting and simple graphic design), but also be able to navigate our website’s CMS and CRM systems. Critical thinking and the ability to work independently is a must.
- Manage social media properties, including community management
- Social media content creation. The ability to write clean, short-form copy is a must
- Identify and make website content updates
- Manage, analyze, and optimize website and other basic back-end data.
- Coordinate content publishing
- Assist with digital paid marketing efforts as needed. This includes, but isn’t limited to, SEO, paid search campaign optimizations, and keyword research.
- Client/prospect email marketing – content creation and management
- Internal design and marketing needs for Sprocket's user platform. Develop collateral and internal/client materials as needed.
- Basic project management as needed to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Create reports for the executive team to highlight key marketing initiatives and results
- 3 or more years of experience at a marketing agency or internal marketing department.
- Solid communication skills
- Familiarity with CMS and CRM systems (bonus for web dev skills)
- Basic graphic design and copywriting abilities. Work samples preferred.
- Ability to manage numerous projects with varied timelines and complexities
- Ability to work well with and effectively collaborate with remote workers
- Works well in a team environment
- Critical thinker and ability to independently problem solve
- Sensitivity/respect in dealing with confidential material
- Some understanding of computer systems & cybersecurity is ideal
- Experience with Craft CMS & Markdown formatting
- Ability to edit photos. Extra points for knowledge of web sizes & Photoshop
- Experience with project management software and Google Analytics
- Self displine to be productive and take initiative. Preferred proximity to Madison, Wisconsin
- Company matched 401k (immediate eligibility, no one should have to wait to start saving)
- Unlimited (and encouraged) time off
- Health insurance
- Work remotely (Sprocket is a remote-first company)
- All job tools (hardware and software) provided to create awesome work!