It’s pretty common for companies to bundle social engineering into their penetration testing programs. But when the report shows up, you may find you’re surprised and frustrated at the rate of employees clicking links to open malicious documents. How were my employees so easily manipulated? And why didn’t anyone on the IT staff catch this? Don’t sweat it. Happens to more people than you can imagine. We’ve got guidance for three forms of remediation.
- Crossing the Log4j Horizon - A Vulnerability With No Return
- Another Log4j on the fire: Unifi
- How to exploit Log4j vulnerabilities in VMWare vCenter
- Leading and Empowering Your Team During Log4j
- Traditional pentesting v. continuous pentesting