It’s pretty common for companies to bundle social engineering into their penetration testing programs. But when the report shows up, you may find you’re surprised and frustrated at the rate of employees clicking links to open malicious documents. How were my employees so easily manipulated? And why didn’t anyone on the IT staff catch this? Don’t sweat it. Happens to more people than you can imagine. We’ve got guidance for three forms of remediation.
05 Oct 2020
- Never stop frontin: How to quickly setup a redirector and transparent reverse proxy
- CPT in the wild: 3 real-world examples that prove its value
- The ultimate tag team: PetitPotam and ADCS pwnage from Linux
- #PrintNightmare – Is your company protected from this Print Spooler vulnerability?
- How to limit cleartext password storage and fix the issue in your organization